Thursday, September 4, 2008

time


That old wooden broke down door, closed and shattered across an old dirt floor. Those places we would like to go back through, the door we'd like to rewind time to. Open it and step on through stopping the time where our hearts grew. The base of the door, that old dirt floor, is the same happiness we all look for. some have few broken doors some have enough for them and four more. to get it in life, to get the happiness for which we do strive, only really comes with times of you and me, not all the things and stuff shallow hearts see. my emptiness is filled with your life, the happiness and fuldillment for which i strive.

3 comments:

mariposa said...

That's beautiful - I really like it :) I started a blog not too long ago & would love to hear what you think about it, if you ever get the chance.

mariposa said...

Hey! I'm glad you like my blog & thanks for all the comments! I love reading them :) About how I found your blog, I was actually just looking at different people's blogs - and I thought yours looked really cool. Can't wait to read your next post!

Anonymous said...

i think the word you should use is strive instead of strife