Wednesday, August 20, 2008

him




Sunrise, Sunset oh please don't ever let me forget, all the memories i have with you, and all the things that we've been through. the way you never cease to smile, raises my heart ten thousand miles, i just want my life to be, all you've helped me become and believe, and when you look at me, through a love that's ever an ocean's deep, i see the sparkle in your eyes, which makes me want to touch the skies. you'll always be in my heart so deep, and in return my own is yours to keep. sunrise, sunset, oh please dont ever let me forget, all the memories i have with you, and all the things that we've been through. i want to dance with you, i want to dance just us two, and watch the stars light up the sky, never having to say goodbye. sunrise, sunset, oh please don't ever let me forget, all the memories i have with you, and all the things that we've been through. i didn't really know where to start, now that we're two worlds apart, but i hope i've helped you see, all the things you've done for me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one :) but okay hold on, when i was in denver, we drove past this place on the way back from the laundromat and it said "sunrise, sunset." u totally got this poem from that!!